Of all the living beings inhabiting this earth, trees are out best friends. Mother Nature,in her infinite wisdom, has gifted them to man to live in harmony with him and to be of greatservice to him.Besides fruits, trees provide important raw materials for our industries. Industries provide employment to people. The wood for furniture, housing, railway carriages and shipscome from trees. Wood is also used for fuel and for making charcoal which is used as fuel.From trees we get wood – pulp to make paper and artificial yarns (like nylon). Trees also giveus products such as spices, rubber, turpentine, eucalyptus oil and gum. We also get honey andmany valuable things for medicine from forests.We get so many things from forests that forests are rightly known as ‘ green gold’Trees provide shade to tired travellers and animals and shelter to innumerable birds andinsects.
Trees keep the environment clean. They absorb harmful carbon dioxide from the air and fill the atmosphere with precious life – sustaining oxygen. In this way they reduce air pollution. Therefore, trees are called the lungs of nature. Forests retain humidity and attractrains. There will be no rain if there are no trees. It is for this reason that trees are known asrain catchers.In fact, all our basic necessities like, air, water, food, clothing and shelter comedirectly or indirectly from trees. We thus, owe our very existence to trees.If there were no trees, there would be no rain and land would turn into an arid desert.Mankind would perish for want of food, drinking water, fresh air and sufficient humidity. Sowe should ever remain grateful to trees.
This essay about "Trees Our Best Friend Essay For Class 2 to 4" is written point-wise. It can be used for lower classes other than class 2 also.
- Tree means a woody perennial plant, typically having a single trunk growing to a considerable height and bearing lateral branches at some distance.
- Trees are our best friends because they give us free living sources. They give oxygen without which we can not live more than about two minutes.
- Many trees are long lived. Few lives more than 1000 years. So one tree serves to about 10 generation of a family.
- Trees have bark surrounded on its main stem . Bark of few trees gives us paper.
- Tree gives us life supporting gas oxygen.
- Trees maintain natural balance of air by absorbing carbon di-Oxide gas.
- It gives us shed to protect us against sunlight.
- It gives us wood for our furniture.
- Many medicines are made from tree.
- Neem tree is known as "village formacy"
- Neem tree has been used in Ayurveda for more than 4000 years.
- Trees give leaves which is one of the prime food of many animal.
- Actually we can imagine our life and the whole ecosystem of the Earth without trees.
- So trees are our best friends.