Descriptive Book for Syndicate Bank PO 2018 Vol.1- Essay writing
Descriptive Book for Syndicate Bank PO. Welcome to the www.letsstudytogether.co online learning section. The Syndicate Bank PO exam will have two papers – objective and descriptive. As we all know you all are familiar with objective tests, most of you are not very comfortable with Descriptive Paper
The Descriptive exam in itself ignites fear in the mind of most candidates. And when it is combined with the English Language the nervousness and the fear has no bounds. Like many, you must also be scared of the coming English Descriptive test.
The Descriptive Test is a 30-minute long paper worth 50 marks. Descriptive Paper is just qualifying in nature; you don’t have to deal with the stress of maximizing your score. Hopefully, though, you haven’t been neglecting the practice for your Syndicate Bank PO 2018 Descriptive Paper.
Therefore to alleviate your fear of English Descriptive Exam, we have come up with The Important 60+ Expected Essay Topics with Descriptive Book for Syndicate Bank PO 2018: Vol. I on Essay Writing in PDF format, which can be asked in the Syndicate Bank PO Descriptive Exam. Descriptive Book Vol-2 on Letter writing for Descriptive Exam published soon.
(Download Descriptive Book for Syndicate Bank PO)
Descriptive Book for Syndicate Bank PO 2018: Vol. II Download Now
10 months ago .
The SBI PO Mains exam is right around the corner. And after the Mains Paper comes the Descriptive Test. The Descriptive Test is a 30 minute long paper worth 25 mark. You must have prepared your syllabus for the Mains paper by now. Hopefully, though, you haven’t been neglecting the practise for your SBI PO 2017 Descriptive Paper. In any case, here are a few expected Essay Topics for SBI PO Descriptive Paper 2017. These Expected Essay Topics for SBI PO Descriptive Paper will help you streamline your preparation.
Download this as PDF
The Descriptive Paper will test you on both your Essay Writing and Letter Writing skills. You will have about 15 minutes to write your essay. It will be administered to you directly after the Mains Paper. You will have to type out your Essay and Letter directly on to the computer. So make sure you are proficient with computers.
Before You Start with these SBI PO Essay Topics
Given below are a few expected essay topics for SBI PO Descriptive paper 2016. These are, therefore, topics that you can expect to encounter in the exam. Take a look at these articles before you start off with these topics, however.
Previous Years' Essay Topics in SBI PO Descriptive Paper
SBI PO Essay Tips for 2017 Descriptive Paper
Sample Essays for SBI PO Descriptive Paper - Part I
Sample Essays for SBI PO Descriptive Paper - Part II
Reasons Why SBI PO Descriptive Paper is Easy
Expected Essay Topics for SBI PO Descriptive Paper 2017
- Impact and Scope of GST Bill in India.
- Demonetization and its Consequences.
- The bane of NPAs in the country.
- The Current Picture of Women Empowerment in India.
- Gauge the Success of Swatchh Bharat Abhiyan.
- Ambit and Expansion of Aadhaar Card’s Scope in India.
- Consolidation of Small Banks and their Implications on Work Force.
- Can RTI eradicate corruption? If yes, then why did so many major scams take place in the past years?
- Do you think decentralization is better than centralization? If yes, then explain how.
- Do political parties have a role to play in communal riots? If yes then explain how can this be controlled?
- Reservation: A Social Boon or Bane?
- Evaluate the impact of Multi-brand retail on Indian economy.
- Comment on direct and indirect benefits of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to companies.
- Explain how affordable and quality education can help in nation building.
- Why do private banks reap more profit ratio than public sector banks?
- Assess the role of sports activities on the economy of a country.
- Discuss OROP and its feasibility.
- What is the best way for the country to be rid of the menace of sexual harassment of women?
Once you finish preparing these topics thoroughly, check out these topics from previous years’ SBI PO Mains exam along with sample essays to get a more accurate picture of the exam.